The Internet is currently the largest repository for freedom of information for all users, and disabled users in particular. As such, we place great importance on giving equal opportunity to people with disabilities to use the information presented on the site and to enable a better browsing experience.
We strive to ensure that digital services are accessible to people with disabilities, and therefore many resources have been invested to facilitate the use of the site for people with disabilities, as much as possible, with the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort, and independence.
In order to realize this promise, we strive to adhere as much as possible to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at level AA and the international WCAG2.1 document.
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align, etc`
- Change color contrast based on a dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Change the Site`s colors.
- Matching and monochrome options for color-blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, shown in a tooltip.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Displays the site`s contents in a new window clearly and readable.
- Enables users to type content using the mouse.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, and Safari VoiceOver on a MAC. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components
When 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided by some 3rd party sites:
- Facebook accessibility policy
- YouTube accessibility policy
- Instagram accessibility
- Twitter Accessibility
- LinkedIn Accessibility
Physical location accessibility services
Our company considers it very important to provide quality, professional, equitable and accessible service to all our customers, including people with disabilities.
- A parking lot that includes a disabled parking space
- Handicapped bathroom
Contact details of a Compliance Officer
It is our intention to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction, however, if you have any questions about our accessibility policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our Compliance Officer:
Name: Attorney Dan Gross
Update date: 10/23/2023