Dardik, Gross & Co.’s M&A and Commercial Investments Department advises a wide range of clients regarding domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, including: mergers, acquisitions, asset sale transactions and leveraged buy-outs; private equity financing; convertible loans; venture lending and other debt financings.
Our experience and knowledge allows us to provide our clients with legal advice in all stages of a transaction, from the initial negotiations through legal due diligence and regulatory filings, consents and approvals related to transactions, such as the approval of the Office of the Chief Scientist for the transfer of intellectual property outside of Israel.
We assist our clients in negotiating and structuring the transaction and related commercial agreements, as well as providing continuous legal advice.
The Department is active in the following areas:
• Negotiating share and asset purchases; statutory mergers; exchange and cash tender offers; spin-offs; recapitalizations, joint ventures and court approved arrangements among shareholders
• Conducting legal due diligence reviews
• Advising boards of directors on corporate governance issues
• Legal advice relating to management and employee participation and incentive programs
• Drafting documents for financing transactions such as convertible loan agreements.
in recent years we handled:
• Stock Purchase Agreement for sale of $3 million of stock of an Israeli cloud-based data storage provider
• Venture Capital Financing Rounds – representing one of the leading VC Funds in Israel.
• Investments transactions (Seed and Series A round) in the field of e-commerce, SCADA etc’.
• Providing ongoing legal and investment support to a developer of an e-commerce widget.